Lucid Data Corporation provides custom software application development and implementation services for K-12 schools, education service centers and higher education institutions. These services range from simple report design to sophisticated Web-based applications. If your organization is considering the development of a custom technology solution, please give us a call to discuss your specific needs.
Since 1995, Lucid has provided technology planning, integration and management services to K-12 schools. Lucid’s expertise lead to the creation of PDExpress in 1999; the first locally-hosted Web-based professional development management system now used by more than 200 K-12 schools, education service centers and higher education institutions in 31 States.
- Real-time data synchronization
- PDExpress extensions and customizations
- Reports (Crystal Reports, MS Access, PDExpress Reports)
- Data conversion and importing
- Web applications
- Windows Desktop applications
- User guides and technical manuals
- Streaming video tutorials
- SQL Queries
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Crystal Reports
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Internet Information Server IIS7
- Internet Explorer/Safari/Firefox/Opera/Chrome