Lucid Data is pleased to announce a new custom forms creation service for PDExpress.
Even though you can easily create custom forms in PDExpress, we are offering this service because you may not have time in your schedule or are not familiar with the process. Our goal is to make form creation as easy as possible! The service includes:
– a phone-based design session
– a written time/cost estimate based on the design session
– the creation of your requested form(s)* via a remote GoToAssist session
– creating user defined fields, rubrics, value lists and routing to support the form(s)
– a training session covering how to use the form(s)
* Note: Forms include: Evaluations, Observations, Out of District Activity Requests, Plans, Registration Requests, User Defined Forms, etc.
Give us a call at 513.248.4999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
As a Certified Solution Provider for Lucid Data Corporation, Ideas.Results develops practical solutions for issues facing schools and districts who are using PDExpress for managing professional development and teacher evaluations.
- Customized documents, forms, and other resources to support PDExpress® implementation;
- Individualized leadership development strategies, organizational improvement ideas, and tailored alignment services; and
- Personalized processes and tools for enhanced professional learning.
Click Partners to contact and learn more about Lucid’s partners.
Lucid Data Corporation and School Improvement Network have formed a partnership that integrates PD 360, the leading on-demand professional learning resource with Lucid’s PDExpress, a leader in online Professional Development, Teacher Evaluation and Observation Management Systems.
The integration enables educators to easily register, access, and engage with PD 360 research-based video content and related learning tools and log their participation in PDExpress, creating a transcript of completed professional development coursework. Integration of these resources makes it possible for school district leaders to offer educators highly targeted, job-embedded professional learning opportunities, while seamlessly tracking and reporting progress from PD 360 content in PDExpress, allowing every user to get the full value out of each system. The integration of these two proven resources is available with Lucid’s current release, PDExpress 2014.
Press Release Announcing PDExpress and PD 360 Integration
PDExpress® is a comprehensive, web-based professional learning system that enables you to easily automate and manage professional development, teacher evaluation and staff information in your organization. With PDExpress you can offer and manage workshop registration, professional leave, teaching credentials, professional growth plans, teacher self assessments, observations and evaluations and then share the results with everyone in your organization and beyond. Learn more…
Phone us at 513.248.4999 to schedule a demonstration or learn more.