Lucid Data announces the release of PDExpress 2016. The release contains many new features and performance enhancements including the ability to design and publish reports making them available to administrative users and teachers via the PDExpress web interface. Additionally, buttons linking to important or often used user-defined forms can be added to the home page making them easily accessible to all staff members. For administrators, Lucid added the ability to display user-defined fields in the “manage” views. This is particularly useful to administrative users who need to quickly view information stored in user-defined fields, and each administrative user is able to define the user-defined fields they wish to display. The custom forms feature has been enhanced allowing the addition of links to documents within a form. All PDExpress customers are now able to download PDExpress 2016 from Lucid’s customer support center and upgrade (at no cost) when time permits.
Lucid Data is pleased to announce a new custom forms creation service for PDExpress.
Even though you can easily create custom forms in PDExpress, we are offering this service because you may not have time in your schedule or are not familiar with the process. Our goal is to make form creation as easy as possible! The service includes:
– a phone-based design session
– a written time/cost estimate based on the design session
– the creation of your requested form(s)* via a remote GoToAssist session
– creating user defined fields, rubrics, value lists and routing to support the form(s)
– a training session covering how to use the form(s)
* Note: Forms include: Evaluations, Observations, Out of District Activity Requests, Plans, Registration Requests, User Defined Forms, etc.
Give us a call at 513.248.4999 or email us at email@example.com to get started.
Lucid Data Corporation and School Improvement Network have formed a partnership that integrates PD 360, the leading on-demand professional learning resource with Lucid’s PDExpress, a leader in online Professional Development, Teacher Evaluation and Observation Management Systems.
The integration enables educators to easily register, access, and engage with PD 360 research-based video content and related learning tools and log their participation in PDExpress, creating a transcript of completed professional development coursework. Integration of these resources makes it possible for school district leaders to offer educators highly targeted, job-embedded professional learning opportunities, while seamlessly tracking and reporting progress from PD 360 content in PDExpress, allowing every user to get the full value out of each system. The integration of these two proven resources is available with Lucid’s current release, PDExpress 2014.
PDExpress supports Apple iPad running iOS6 or higher making it easy to create staff observations, self assessments and evaluations from anywhere. Teachers and administrators have full access to PD records using the same environment they use on their desktop without the need to download or learn a new application.
Click the “Press Release” link to read more about support for the iPad and IOS6+: Press Release
PDExpress® includes comprehensive staff self assessment, observation and evaluation features that are fully integrated with professional learning and are included at no additional cost. These features are completely open and enable you to manage your assessment and evaluation programs based on any model or State standard.
Click the “Press Release” link to read more about Lucid’s observation and evaluation component featured in the THE Journal: Press Release
- Use the staff evaluation model of your choice.
- Review a staff member’s complete professional learning history including in and out of district coursework, professional growth plans, goal attainment, credentials and demographic information while simultaneously writing evaluations and observations.
- Create an unlimited number of custom evaluation, observation, and self assessment forms.
- Import and export rubrics to support State evaluation standards.
- Create an unlimited number of performance levels and rubrics.
- Automatically route teacher self assessments for review and notify reviewers by email.
- Attach digital files to evaluations, observations, and self assessments.
- Create individual growth plans and goals as a result of performance evaluations.
- Automatically link goals to professional development activities and courses.
- Download evaluation, observation and self assessment results data for analysis in other programs such as Microsoft Excel
- Print and PDF evaluation, observation and self assessment forms.
Contact us at 513.248.4999 to learn more about the new evaluation, self-assessment and observation features and to understand why integrating evaluation with professional learning creates a positive environment for professional growth.
PDExpress® is a comprehensive, web-based professional learning system that enables you to easily automate and manage professional development, teacher evaluation and staff information in your organization. With PDExpress you can offer and manage workshop registration, professional leave, teaching credentials, professional growth plans, teacher self assessments, observations and evaluations and then share the results with everyone in your organization and beyond. Learn more…
Phone us at 513.248.4999 to schedule a demonstration or learn more.